The BLICA-300 connects the blister machine with the cartoning machine through an integrated blister transfer station – a space-saving monobloc design for your complete packaging line.
Up to 300 blisters and 150 folding boxes can be processed per minute on this intermittent packaging line, making the BLICA-300 the perfect solution for medium-speed packaging segments.
Guided touchscreen operation and short format changeover times allow for complete flexibility. This means that the BLICA-300 can be used cost-effectively for medium or small production quantities.
In addition, a solution that is completely customized to your needs can be achieved simply and easily. Thanks to its modular structure, you can choose from a wide variety of feeding systems and optional equipment. The system’s large forming area and a high degree of compatibility with all kinds of packaging materials enable a broad range of uses.
- Space-saving, compact production line
- A high degree of flexibility
- Simple upkeep
- Flexible integration of various feeding systems
- Quick and easy format changes
- User-friendly and easily accessible
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Die-cutting with reduced imprint of sheet skeletons
Industry : Pharmaceutical industry
Blisters for solid products
For more information Contact Us