An isolator is a device which is used for isolating the equipment from a source of power. The Containment isolator facilitates the isolation of the process while it is providing the required condition for a sterile or aseptic environment. Containment isolator is basically used for the pharmaceutical industries. The safe handling of bulk chemicals and potent pharmaceutical compounds demands a controlled environment that provides uncompromising total contamination isolator. Today in Pharma industries active and highly active ingredients were majorly produced and it requires high containment and improved protection with also preventing cross-contamination. The main functioning of the containment isolator is the design to provide physical barriers between the operator and product. And it also provides a controlled environment.
Advantages of Containment Isolator
- Containment Isolator is easily interfaced and integrated with the new or existing equipment.
- The isolator is provided in each and every stage from the initial to the final stage of products.
- It is possessing low maintenance costs and economically it is the best option.
- As the containment isolator is fully closed it allows work of high-level toxic drugs.
- It possesses ergonomic designs.
Why Choose Howorth’s Containment Isolators?
- Howorth is a specialist supplier of air technology solutions, serving the global medical, pharmaceutical, and wider industrial markets.
- The company’s strong reputation has been earned over the years by providing well designed and innovative products.
- At Howorth Air Technology, they aim to provide the best quality of service and products to healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
- Howorth’s expertise in engineering clean air is fundamental to the success in providing world-class containment and infection control solutions.
- They always want to work closely with the customers and understand the needs of the customers and provide them the best solutions.