The tooling process is very essential or important part of any manufacturing industry. Proper tooling equipment is required because it greatly improves the tablet manufacturing process. A single global tooling standard should be highly desirable for the industries. Toolings and change parts are highly required by pharmaceutical industries as it is the basic part of any manufacturing industry of medicines. Tooling standardization in the tablet manufacturing industry is a topic that has concerned tableting professionals for decades.
Advantages of the Tooling and change parts
- Due to the blister pack, it would be easy for the industries to produce in high volume and with great speed.
- Blister packaging is very cost-effective and easy to maintain.
- The product can be clearly visible due to blister packaging.
- Punches and dies are made customized according to the customer’s requirement.
- With the help of punches and dies, tablets can be made of whatever size and shape according to your requirement.
- It is a cost-effective way to increase the production of tablets.
Types of Tooling and change parts
- Blister Pack Tooling
Blister pack tooling is basically used for the plastic packaging of any goods, materials, or pharmaceutical products like medicines.
Capsule filling parts
The name itself suggests to us that this is the machine which is used for the filling purpose of the capsule. It is also known as encapsulation. It is a mechanical device used to fill empty soft or hard gelatin capsules of various sizes with powders, granules, semi-solids, or liquids substances containing active pharmaceutical ingredients or a mixture of active drug substances and excipients.
Punches and dies
Punches and dies are the tools for tableting machines that are used in tablet creation. Before manufacturing any tablet of a particular size and shape, its die is created. A punch, on the other hand, is used for creating impressions on the tablet surface.