Milling and Sieving
The broad applications spectrum of SERVOLIFT milling and sieving equipment leads to flexible and user-friendly solutions in combination with handling systems. The areas of application stretch from controlled sieving in order to remove contamination from raw materials to fractionation, calibration to deagglomeration. Sieve mills, vibration sieve machines or inline sieve equipment in combination with mobile or stationary lifting systems provide a flexible, compact and easy-to- clean system.
- Stainless steel or cGMP/FDA compliant designs
- Use as sieve mills (cone mills), hammer mills, oscillating sieve mills.
- Various throughput depending upon the product and particle size.
- Lifting height can be customized.
- Broad control designs, from simple microcontrollers with digital displays to PLC controls.
- Explosion-protected designs in adherence to Atex Zone 1/21 and 2/22.