Filling and Stoppering machine for Nested Containers
The Rota processing machines for nested and pre-sterilized syringes are a translation and integration of Rota’s decades of experience as a supplier for the pharmaceutical industry. The Rota syringe machines feature the use of the latest servo motor technology and machine components of the latest generation. Serial Kinematics robotics (SCARA) and advanced control programming allow the precise execution of each individual processing step, avoiding syringe damages and allowing precise and problem-free filling and rubber stopper. The machine program meets the customer needs both for the startup of syringe production as well as for mass production. The RSM series can easily be adapted to process pre-sterilized and pre-capped nested cartridges and nested vials as well.
- Inline transport of tubs through the conveyor system
- Semi-automatic and automatic debagging
- Automatic Tyvek lid removal
- Stopper presence control in stopper reversing plate
- Stopper presence control in syringes
- Inert Gas Flushing during filling and/or stoppering
- Inert Gas supply deficiency control and many more…..