Pharmaceutical machinery must meet some basic norms in which one comes is Quality assurance. It is important to be able to depend on technology that monitors the process chain in a reliable and cost-effective manner. And for quality checking, we can be depended on one of the machines and that is the Visual Inspection machine. It is used at every place in one or another way. Inos provides the Visual Inspection machine mainly for the vials, ampoules, and cartridges for a full range of defects. Visual Inspection is mainly used for the detection of foreign particles and fibers. It is also used for the detection of the ampoules tip deformation, wrong shapes, and size. Visual Inspection machine is mainly used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, and many other industries.
Advantages of Visual Inspection Machine
- A visual inspection machine is a cost-effective machine.
- Due to Visual inspection machine default items get detected and removed from the process.
- It is easy to understand, reliable, and less time-consuming.
- Data is recorded on the machine automatically.
- The automatic visual inspection machine is quicker than the manual machine.
- Visual Inspection machine requires very less maintenance in use.
Why choose Xepics for the Visual Inspection machine?
- Xepics solutions are based on standard proprietary systems that are configured for best matching your URS.
- Xepics is involved in the design, development, and production system of the Visual Inspection machine.
- Xepics deliver innovations to support its customers in improving their efficiency.
- It also ensures the customer about the products meet the worldwide guideline and regulatory standards.
- Xepics had multidisciplinary knowledge which contributes to enhancing the business vision.