Rotary Piston Pumps
Specifically developed to accommodate pharmaceutical and biotech liquid filling applications, COLANAR‘s FSD rotary piston pumps are available in a variety of sizes and fill volumes ranging from 0.05 to 100 ml. Compared to other dosing systems rotary piston pumps have the advantage of being able to process high viscosity products.
Each pump is carefully machined from a single billet of 316L stainless steel. In combination with a hard chromed surface the FSDs feature an extremely high filling accuracy while maintaining a design that can be easily cleaned and sterilized. The unique conical mounting system eliminates micro clearances, thus enhancing the overall accuracy of the pump. FSD pumps easily integrate into new and existing pharmaceutical liquid filling machines.
Benefits and Features
- Fill volumes ranging from 0.05 to 100 ml
- Extremely precise
- Able to process high viscosity products
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- Machined from one billet 316L stainless steel, hard chromed surface
- Conical mounting system
- Easily integrates into already existing equipment