Filling And Closing Machine
Specifically developed with pharmaceutical and biotechnology filling applications in mind, the FSV allows its users to process small to medium size batches with all the conveniences a full scale production machine would offer. This filling system is suitable for operation in conventional Laminar Flow hoods in laboratories.
The operator inserts a syringe nest into the nest carrier and then starts the filling process via the touch screen HMI. The FSV will automatically locate the syringe underneath the filling needle and lower the needle into the container. The FSV flushes the syringe with nitrogen before it starts the filling process automatically. Simultaneously to the filling process a rubber stopper is placed into the syringe that was previously filled using Colanar’s unique vacuum stoppering system. Once the syringe is filled, the needle will retract and the FSV will index the syringe nest again to the next filling position. The FSV is also available for vials and cartridges.
Benefits and Features
- Extremely precise FSR rotary piston pump and/or FSP peristaltic pump dosing system
- Bottom-up vacuum filling station
- Integrated PLC with intuitive Touch Screen OIT and precision servo drives
- Prepared for operation under Laminar Flow hoods in laboratories
- Easy to clean, sealed exterior