Economical Mixing with GBM Batch Mixer
The GBM single-shaft mixer has been designed based on more than 100 years of experience in building mixers. The modular design ensures the best possible adaptation to the requirements of the process.
Bolt-on mixing paddles are used in the standard version. Optionally, the GBM mixer can be equipped with ploughshares or spiral blades.
- High mixing quality thanks to optimal shape and geometry, and without deterioration of the mixed material
- Greater throughput thanks to a short mixing time: Optimum configuration of the mixer housing and paddle shape as well as the favourable positioning of the infeed ducts for micro-components mean the mixing process is three to four times shorter than in comparable devices.
- Flexible process configuration: A reproducible mixing quality can be guaranteed efficiently via the combination of matching drive packages and the particular mixing chamber geometry.
- Energy efficiency saves energy
- Quality and performance: The GBM series offers impressive processing and reliability.
- For batch sizes from 50 l up to 4’400 l
- Large side door for easy access
- Designed according to FDA and EHEDG guidelines
- Available for ATEX and IECEx Categories 1, 2 or 3
- Various process connections, surface finishes, product outlets, shaft sealings
- Optional cutter blades to resolve lumps and agglomerates
- Can be fitted with load cells for weighing.