Dense Phase Conveying
Pressure vessels are utilized within dense phase conveying systems to introduce the bulk solids into the pipeline. Contrary to using rotary valves, the system has no leakage and is absolutely gas tight.
This allows a high pressure range from 1barg up to 6barg or more. The high loading and low velocity leads to gentle conveying and low wear of pipeline and receiver.
With dense phase conveying systems, the transport of bulk solids is possible from short distances up to long distances of several hundred meters.
- Very gentle handling of fragile products
- Minimized wear of pipeline and bends
- Minimized seggregation of mixed products
- Absence of rotating parts eliminate the danger of metal contamination and reduce maintenance costs
- Gas and dust tight system with no leakage air
- Batch weighing of pressure vessel possible
- High solids loading leads to smaller pipe diameter
- Control of air volume with Gericke nozzle
- Low gas consumption reduces the required filter area on receiver leading to low operation costs
- Long conveying distances up to 500m and capacity up to 150 m3/hr
- Ready to use graphical pneumatic conveying controller STP 61 with TCP/IP interface
- Pressure vessels according PED 2014/68/EC
- The pressure vessels are available in carbon steel or stainless steel
- Available standard volumes are from 20 l to 2’700 l
- Different executions available: Hygienic design for food applications, as well as robust design for abrasive products.
- Different bottom cone angles suited for full discharge also for difficult flowing products
- Abrasion resistant outlet cone