Dense phase pneumatic conveying systems are used when the product quality is of highest interest. They minimize changes in bulk density and particle size distribution and limit segregation effects.
The absence of rotating parts in pressure vessels reduce maintenance cost, the advantageous ratio of product to conveying gas make our systems energy efficient.
Pressure vessels are utilized within dense phase conveying systems to introduce the bulk solids into the pipeline. Contrary to using rotary valves, the system has no leakage and is absolutely gas tight.
This allows a high-pressure range from 1barg up to 6barg or more. The high loading and low velocity lead to gentle conveying and low wear of pipeline and receiver.
With dense phase conveying systems, the transport of bulk solids is possible from short distances up to long distances of several hundred meters.
- Instant products from spray drier
- Segregation free transport from the mixer to filling lines
- Gentle transport of chemical products from process to loading area
- Reactor loading
- Direct batch weighing on load cell into pressure vessel
- High capacity material handling (e.g. 150 m3/hr)
- Filter ash conveying
- Conveying under nitrogen without recirculation
- Slow velocity truck unloading with the mobile dense phase air manifold
- Very gentle handling of fragile products
- Minimized wear of pipeline and bends
- Minimized segregation of mixed products
- The absence of rotating parts eliminate the danger of metal contamination and reduce maintenance costs
- Gas and dust-tight system with no leakage air
- Batch weighing of pressure vessel possible
- High solids loading leads to smaller pipe diameter
- Control of air volume with Gericke nozzle
- Low gas consumption reduces the required filter area on the receiver leading to low operation costs
- Long conveying distances up to 500m and capacity up to 150 m3/hr
- Ready to use graphical pneumatic conveying controller STP 61 with TCP/IP interface