The packaging is an important part of the drug delivery system as well as a very crucial element for any Pharma industry. Blister pack tooling is basically used for the plastic packaging of any goods, materials, or any pharmaceutical products like medicines. Packaging machinery is used throughout all packaging operations, involving primary packages to distribution packs. Here blister pack comes under the different types of packaging machinery and its working is briefly discussed over here. Mainly blister packing is used for protecting the product from humidity and contamination for a long period of time. Blister pack tooling is preferred by the Pharma industries because it protects the medicine and other products from the physical damage, mechanical damages, contamination, degradation, and any other external damages.
Advantages of blister pack tooling
- Due to the blister pack, it would be easy for the industries to produce in high volume and with great speed.
- Blister packaging is very cost-effective and easy to maintain.
- The product can be clearly visible due to blister packaging.
- Easy to remove the tablet or capsule by simply pressing the blister packaging.
- The main advantage is the quality of the product always remains the same due to blister packing.
- It also helps us to identify the correct drug and medicines.
Why use Teg’s Blister pack tooling?
- TEG is a specialist engineering services company which is providing solutions to the aviation, biopharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries.
- The expertise of TEG is now widely recognized by customers, who value the relationship established over many years.
- TEG is approved to manufacture new aircraft parts up to and including primary structural elements for aircraft.
- Teg is reliable dependable and professional, always focused on the end result.
- TEG is supplying blister tooling for over the last 20 years and more so themselves pride in providing an innovative solution in both tooling and feeding.