For a reliable, sterile environment for the processing of pharmaceutical products, you need a solution that provides uncompromised, total barrier isolation.
Benefits of Aseptic Barrier Isolators
People are the biggest source of contamination in cleanrooms, even under optimal conditions, a gowned, motionless human may generate 100,000 particles per ft3/min. Aseptic barrier isolation technology offers the complete separation of personnel from the test sample ensuring pure protection for your products.
Reduced Operational Costs:
The complete separation of the internal and external environment means that the surrounding area can be operated at a much lower classification and consequently lower cost.
• Smaller workspace footprint lowers utility costs
• Automated decontamination process reduces cleaning costs
• Reduced gowning & training costs
• Effective alternative to cleanroom construction
• Ergonomic space saving solution